Nowadays there is a lot of refined, canned and fast food. White flour and sugar have become the foundation of the food industry. But fortunately any harmful product can always be replaced by useful. Let's understand what to replace the harmful products .
How to replace harmful food
On the left I will write a harmful product, and on the right its useful substitutes:
- White flour - whole wheat, rye, buckwheat, corn, oatmeal.
- White sugar - unrefined cane sugar, maple syrup, coconut sugar, grape sugar, agave syrup, Jerusalem artichoke syrup, stevia, high-quality honey.
- Refined oil is unrefined. You can cook on water or steam. And also bake in the oven, and then add butter.
- Cow's milk is any vegetable milk. On this subject there is an article Than to replace milk .
- Meat - soy meat, seitan, tofu, mushrooms. There is an entire article Than to replace meat .
- Sausages - tofu with different flavors, nut cheese with spices, soy sausage.
- Cheese - tofu, nut cheese.
- Margarin - to exclude. In baking it is not needed.
- Butter - unrefined vegetable oil or coconut cream of thick consistency.
- Canned food - natural products.
- Cakes and pastries - homemade cakes, dried fruits, fruits.
- Soda - simple water, freshly squeezed juices, herbal teas, smoothies. Drink better 20 minutes before eating and 2 hours after. It should not be washed down, if you really want, then with plain water.
- Ice cream - homemade fruit ice cream (frozen berries with banana or simply frozen banana), coconut cream ice cream, fruit ice, soy ice cream.
- Coffee - chicory, kerob, puer or green tea. After coffee it is better to drink a glass of water to prevent dehydration of the body. Puer and green tea also contain caffeine, but do not act so drastically as coffee.
- Alcohol - to exclude.
- Mayonnaise - prepare a homemade (for example from sunflower seeds) or at least buy a lean.
- Ketchup - homemade tomato sauce with garlic and spices or make homemade ketchup from tomato paste.
Instead of frying is best to cook for a couple, bake in the oven or cook. Instead of fast food take a container with homemade food or find a good cafe. Ideally, buy farm produce or grow it yourself.
Now you almost imagine what to replace harmful products. To simplify everything, I will give you 5 basic rules for a healthy lifestyle: move more, be less nervous, laugh more, drink enough water and eat fresh fruits and vegetables every day. Be healthy!