The recipe for these cutlets arose accidentally when I was preparing juice from carrots and cabbage. After them remained cake and throw it was a pity, so there were raw-meat cutlets .
Recipe for raw food cutlets
What we need:
- Cake from cabbage and carrots (approximately 50/50, the more cake, the more cutlets will turn out)
- Fresh basil (1 large bunch)
- Cilantro (suitable fennel or parsley, you can all together)
- Linseed oil
- Pumpkin seeds 50gr (can be cooked without them)
- Red onion (1 medium bulb)
- Sesame for sprinkling
- Sea or Himalayan salt to taste (I did not add)
Pumpkin seeds should be soaked in advance for about 6 hours before cooking, grind in a blender to the state of gruel.
Now squeeze the juice from the cabbage and carrots. If there is no juicer, grate everything on a fine grater over the gauze, then take gauze with grated mass and squeeze the juice into a container. All that remains in the gauze and eat cake.
Cut finely basil, greens, onions and add to the cake. Add flaxseed oil 2, 3 tablespoons, chopped pumpkin seeds and salt.
We mix everything thoroughly with hands, moistened with water or a spoon until a uniform mass is obtained. We make cutlets (whatever shape you want), put them on a plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds. If you really like sesame, you can add it directly to the dough. Cover with a food wrap and allow to soak for about an hour. Raw meat cutlets are ready! Bon Appetit!